How to Apply
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is ongoing throughout the year based on availability. Incarnation’s Preschool provides preschool educational opportunities to children 1 through 5 years old. Priority will be given to members of Incarnation Church, faculty, and siblings of current students.
Please read the Registration Letter from the Director.
A $100 non-refundable application fee must accompany the registration documents. The remaining fees (Activity Fee and May 2018 tuition) will be due once your child’s placement in the program has been confirmed. All additional student paperwork must be submitted prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
Incarnation Catholic Preschool offers an Aftercare Program. The Aftercare Program will run from 2:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. There will be two classes; a one/two year old class and a three/four/five year old class. Each class must have a minimum of 5 students committed to the program for the program to open. A $50 Aftercare Fee is due once your child’s placement in the program has been confirmed.
Tuition & Fees
2017-18 School Year:
Two days per week ~ $206.00 per month
Three days per week ~ $309.00 per month
Four days per week ~ $412.00 per month
Five days per week ~ $515.00 per month
Application Fee: $100 non-refundable due at the time of registration
Activity Fee: $150 per child
Aftercare Fee: $50
Application Fee: This fee is non-refundable. If you are not offered placement, and you wish to be on the waiting list, the fee will be applied when the child is placed in the program
Activity Fee & May Tuition: Once your child is placed in the program, the activity fee and May tuition for the following year will be due. The Activity Fee covers special activities throughout the year such as Pumpkin Patch, Christmas Plates, Film Development, Animal Farm Day, etc.
The following forms must be completed and submitted to the Preschool office :
- Registration Form
- Indicate your 1st and 2nd class preference. Every effort will be made to place your child in your preferred class.
- Enrollment Summary
- Health History
- Catholic Diocese Health & Medical Release Form
- Photo Consent
- Tennessee Preschool Immunization Certificate – This completed form must be obtained from your Pediatrician. This form certifies your child has had a recent physical and their immunizations are up-to-date.
- Birth Certificate – A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate must be provided.
- Before Care Form – The need for Before Care is determined at Parent Orientation. If you are interested in Before Care, please complete this form and bring it to Parent Orientation.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you!
360 Bray Station Rd
Collierville, TN 38017
Preschool Office Hours 9:00 am – 3:00 pm