How to Apply:
- Application Form
- ICS Tuition Information 2017-2018
- Download Transcript Release Form
For Admissions Information Contact:
1. Eligibility Requirements: Children entering Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years old on or before August 15. Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 15 (effective 10/1/12 Tennessee House Bill No 2566).
2. Documents Needed: The following documents must be submitted before your child will be considered for admission:
- The completed application form.
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate, if applicable.
- Tennessee Department of Health, School Immunization Certificate.
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card.
- A copy of ALL of your child’s end of year report cards.
- A copy of ALL of your child’s standardized test scores.
- If applicable, a complete psychological evaluation that documents your child’s learning difference, that
is less than three years old.
- The non-refundable application fee of $50.
- Signed transcript request form.
3. All required documents should be returned to:
Incarnation Catholic School
360 Bray Station Road
Collierville, TN 38017
Attn: Karen Miranda
4. Shadow Day/Entrance Testing/Interviews (for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade): Once all of the requested documents have been submitted, transcripts will be reviewed and entrance testing will be conducted for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. In addition, middle school students (grades 6-8) will schedule an interview with the principal. Parents are responsible for submitting all of the required documentation before the admission process can move forward.
5. Parents will be notified of acceptance.
Available openings for admission are prioritized based on the following:
- Siblings of current Incarnation Catholic School students
- Children and grandchildren of registered Incarnation parishioners
- Children of new Incarnation parishioners that participated fully in their previous parish
- Non-Incarnation parish families
- Non-Catholic families
Incarnation Catholic School welcomes all candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, or religious affiliation.