Applying is Simple
- Schedule a Tour.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Gather the required documents. (See below).
- Submit your packet and $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule your child’s entrance screening.
- Schedule a middle school child’s interview with the principal.
Incarnation Catholic School welcomes all candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, or religious affiliation. New pre-kindergartners must be 4 yrs old on August 15. New kindergartners must be 5 yrs old on August 15. (effective 10/1/12 TN House Bill No 2566).
2. Gather Documents
Attach the following copies:
- Your child’s Birth Certificate.
- Your child’s Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Your child’s most recent report card
- All of his/her year-end report cards
- All of his/her standardized test scores
- If your child has a documented learning difference, submit all evaluations from the last 3 years.
Also, include the following original:
- TN Department of Health, School Immunization Certificate.
3. Submit packet & fee
Choose one of the following submission methods:
- By Mail
- Attn: Admissions
- 360 Bray Station Rd. Collierville, TN 38017
- In person at the school office.
- Monday – Friday From 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
We prioritize admission openings as follows:
- Incarnation Catholic School students’ siblings
- Incarnation parishioners’ children/grandchildren
- Other Catholic families
- Non-Catholic families
For Admissions Information and Questions
Director of Admissions